RNX 11.1% 1.0¢ renegade exploration limited

Well...let us first look at the previous released NPV figures...

1. 3,351 Posts.
    Well...let us first look at the previous released NPV figures throughout their three scoping studies.

At 2.00/lb zinc - 330 million cashflow [undiscounted]
    At 1.00/lb zinc - 175 million to 210 million cashflow [undiscounted]

OVR's current market cap is at 41 million.

The above was tabulated on previous resource estimates and just on the Andrew deposit. They now have the Darcy deposit that is similar in size and depth to the Andrew and which sits just 600 meters away! They have also got the feed from the Darin deposit [2000 meters away] to add to the central processing facility.

One look at the management's movements and modus operandi spells a yearning to extract this deposit. No firm orchestrates a Bankable Feasibility Study and starts to engage in liason and mine permitting if they are not so sure of the project's merits.

And yet the market waits for confirmation....therein lies the opportunity, in my opinion. I mean, the firm actually hired project engineers and Sacre Davey to complete the BFS. They also hired Sias Els [just recently] to facilitate the marketing process and project implementation. Sias Els is the president of Pasar smelters in the Philippines and guess who owns Pasar?

Glencore. The second biggest substantial shareholder of OVR who has already been given first rights to offtake negotiation. Interesting isnt it?

In my opinion, there are a handful of players that have been just benefiting from accumulating shares from nervous investors. It is pretty obvious that they are trying to put in sell orders [from time to time] to scare these investors from their positions.

I am quite used to watching these plays...but what is interesting to note is that the share register will eventually get tighter and then no more investors will be suckered to sell. A huge move will then begin to new highs and we should then see some huge selling by the funds at those high levels to start the process again.

Meanwhile, the MD is in Vancouver and focusing on building a mine. His 4 million shares will probably make him a couple of million in the next year or two and as such his drive is to get the project permitted and moving along. i rather look at those fundamentals and movements then the current trading environment. It is, however, nice to buy more at these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.104K 114.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1146231 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2364266 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.