GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

wifi on., page-94

1. 2,871 Posts.
    I don't believe the market will care one way or another about the beginning of the 3 month Netbay trial.

Do you consider GCN shareholders part of the market? If so, then we do care for this will be the first sign of decent revenue for years.

The market will only be interested in the revenue generated, and that figure will be contained within the next quarterly in 2 1/2 months time. Very optimistically for shareholders, maybe $70,000 at the most IMO, but genuinely, I doubt it.

Did I see $30,000 this afternoon? My eyes must be playing tricks on me. Anyway, where does this $70,000 come from? Do you know what the pricing structure is and how much each advertiser is paying and how many there will be? Bold call...I could say $200,000 per month the same way you said $70,000 per month as your figure is derived without basis. If you're going to give us a figure at least include your reasoning behind it please.

So anyway, my call is $200,000 per month for the next quarterly i.e. $400,000. Let's see who is closest then...Oh, and my figure is just a guess, just like yours is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.