PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

wig is off pdy $6bn man, page-28

1. 98 Posts.
    This is the problem when Journos have holidays, the news is left to bloggers to write, probably a non holder on hotcopper who has taken a break from posting here 24 hrs a day,

This quote: "The Bleyer matrix of companies is believed to have cited the Padbury deal to other targets as an example of its bona fides and lending capacity." Is amatuer hour at its best, who are these "targets" The writer couldn't find even one target to name to add a thread of credibility to the story?,

This deal may or may not come to fruition but I can guarantee you that dissecting every bit of rubbish posted on media is not going to make one iota of difference to the outcome. If you hold
    , no point in worrying until we know the facts, if you don't hold please don't worry about those who do, I'm sure the sun will still come up and we will find time to enjoy our lives and family over Easter. After all it would be a way more fulfilling way to live life than trolling blogs looking for people to ridicule for their investment decisions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.