wiki leaks web site shut down, page-83

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Thanks for the article mihal...
    I found the comments
    section most interesting.

I started feeling that there is a revolution
    of sorts happening..led by the young and IT savey.

The parameters are not clear.
    Is it individuals V countries or
    is it companies V countries or
    is it east v west or young v establishment..
    truth V lies or transparency V lies or slander V diplomacy?
    Reality V virtuality...

young+ companies+internet V establishment+ countries+media
    or are the sides/boundaries
    so undefined that this will create
    a caotic meltdown off our present systems, values, governments,corporations and communications.
    and is there a risk that we will become immune to the overload of "truths" and expect nothing?

Reminds me of that song about a big melting pot...
    These days most people must suspect most of the leaks contents but are powerless to do anything...Wiki is just doing what all the individuals couldnt...
    but what "wiki what?" will put it all back together again in a better/fairer way?

Pretty easy to hack into human frailties and what we already suspect and are universal btw
    and good
    on them for bunkering down and telling the story (with the aid of some companies??)
    The outcomes of such transparency could bring balance to our perceptions or will it scew them just as much or does it just show that mans morals
    and values have already turned
    to stone?
    Today...
    We are suddenly exposed to all mans sins with no way to change our collective character which usually leads to a need to dispose of the characteristics of that unwanted
    collective by force more lies more inhumane acts...doesnt it?

Perhaps in the end only the computers will survive ...all transparent and perfect in a bunker underground.

I worry about the next step..
    to put a better system together...where to start?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.