Wil the Generals takeover Turkey?, page-68

1. Osi
    16,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    I don't know Catgut. All I know is that the Gulen movemnts is reasonable and nice, they are aligned to the Sufis and maybe they cherry pick those elements of Hadith literature that will lead to a better world. I'm just speculating. I can cherry pick the good and bad bits of the Old Testament for either good or evil in the same manner.

More importantly the assertions coming from Russia and Iran currently have me spinning. We know that every group has infiltrated every other group in the region and so secrets are hard to keep regardless of communication intercepts.

So what does Russia get out of the alleged tip off? Firstly no military backed Kemalist Government in Turkey. Secondly a weakened Turkish miliraty structure that is now less able to throw its weight around (into Syria and Iraq) . Thirdly, the Russian economy needs trade with partners such as Turkey. Fourthly Erdogan may now owe a personal debt to Putin.

As for all the pipeline stuff. My expectation is the the Kurds will continue to send pipelines everywhere.

cheers

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.