TXN 0.00% 58.0¢ texon petroleum ltd

wilcox coolangatta, page-50

1. 8,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    hey estseon

someone noticed the post..

lol

cool...

yeah, i like the way you think.. the chalks are draining fine in a lateral, which shows they are thinking more plays than the usual suspects..

btw i know a real nice region where the efs has been drained with verticals for well over 40 years, and its real shallow ;) you could develop an efs field with real low cost wells and mini laterals.. but you know, no one takes any notice.. lol

but enerquest have done the hard yards, put in a vertical and have been doing the usual drainage work you would expect. and its the only austin chalks well in mcmullen i have located, only 1 in the county

nothing spectacular.. 18,287 mcf so far on the vertical and i think when i pulled up the monthly's they had been foolin around with it a lot over the past few years doing this and that.. but the chalks flow none the less.. and that paly may be worth a look if the gas prices come good

i also am following an edwards lime vertical well a few miles away recently drilled and completed

like riche said.. you can hear the crickets chirp its so quiet on texon

just passin the day with a little research, wonder if texon are followin the play..lol

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TXN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.