ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

Ibraz and othersI had a chat with the Co Sec yesterday. This is...

1. 4,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Ibraz and others

I had a chat with the Co Sec yesterday. This is all preliminary but agree that for those who have held for the long haul it has the potential to leave us out in the cold area of minority holdings.

I am also concerned that two directors are common to both companies.

Anyhow here's what I would suggest all SH to do. Send an email to the company as I have already done and express your concerns and suggestions. You will not achieve anything by bleeting on HC. Second this merger must be approved by the courts. There must be a way that SH can be represented at these hearings. If anyone has any suggestions along those lines post them here.

We have to remember that ARH are obliged to do the best by the SH that maximises their benefit. It is also possible that CP will be excluded from the vote so that's in our favour.

Don't get all negative on this. The ann was a teaser and has more than likely been put out there to gauge reaction. That's not to say it's not serious but lets wait and see and in the meantime start talking and finding out what we can do as a group to ensure we get a fair hearing in the courts.

I think at the end of the day the scheme will be inclusive not exclusive.

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.