KAR 2.03% $1.45 karoon energy ltd

wild speculation, page-29

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    dear Black

Believe me I'm not lecturing you because certianly you are one of the guys the most understand o&g and KAR shares and all that movements that you follow.

But let me say something (maybe) new...

Some dtrong buyers are really interesting... They dont come and buy...

They pick small volume and play around to see what is going on...They also at some stage put 80,000 at 6.94 to test what really the market want ? sell ? exist big sellers ?

If nopbody buy their 80,000 offer than they say..ok.. lets begin to buy (they dont want begin to buiy and in other way a big seller selling and as soon they finish buy they see the share drop 10%.

They are very smart and they dont play games..They know the first loss in general is highly irreversible and just after years or with a huge good luck you reverse...

If somebody buy today at 7.00 he msut be 100% sure we are going up... because loose 10% could be very easy not necessarily with a bad news but with a big holder selling..

The dificulty to break 7 is more likely result of

a) small stupid players keeping the range 6.85-6.95 to their convenience

b) some level of scare iun spite of so good recent news..

As soon the maket get use to see 7 (and looks like they are becaming tired to see the retracemente goes to 6.86 and bounce back... than the entire market will see 7 as a botton..

Norbert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.45
Change
-0.030(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.163B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.50 $1.44 $11.36M 7.806M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 43691 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 24579 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.