WC8 0.00% 26.5¢ wildcat resources limited

Even though there may have been a change in sentiment in the Li...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Even though there may have been a change in sentiment in the Li space, it doesn't change the fact that we have great fundamentals. I get the impression (And it's only that) those that bought in cheaper & haven't seen the same momentum in share price appreciation, have perhaps decided to take lower profits, convinced that the steams run out! Perhaps many were sold on the hype that we'd be next in line for a expedient TO. It hasn't eventuated within their imagined timeframes, so take the profits & look elsewhere. I'm sure all of us can reflect on getting caught in the hype both going up & down. With WC8, I'm happy to wait it out...the earths population isn't getting smaller anytime soon...nor our demand for Li in products. Look beyond the red & see the bigger picture. I do add a weird anomaly to the above, and that's those probably taking profits after a decent 12 months. Can't blame them, if we're crunching those numbers, some holders are sitting on multibaggers in the last 12 months with WC8.
    final point, ask yourself, if far smarter cashed up people didn't think the sector (holistically) was worth it, would you be getting Gina buying into VUL etc.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.0¢ $1.271M 4.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 758471 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 294085 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.