WC8 0.00% 26.5¢ wildcat resources limited

Hi Warrain, May be a conspiracy on your part, akin to many of my...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Warrain,

May be a conspiracy on your part, akin to many of my comments made, but just as valid. Could be another prospective inv accumulating without drawing attention to themselves...I look at May 20 as the start of our descent, with some reasonable turnover in numbers. Maybe someone is playing the timing working on the predictability of people wanting to cash out leading up EOFY. This time last year it was 10c. The thing that sticks in my tinfoil hat is its not dramatic dumps to sell down....it's almost a lazy acquiescing into selling 'just because'...While the sellers are there, it's working to whoever's buying advantage as they have time and patience.

Alternatively, there's nothing to any of it, and some investors these days have the attention spans of squirrels, and just want their money elsewhere. mentioned before can't blame them if that's their prerogative. I, like you Warrain are playing the long game. We know what we've got, we know the behemoths surrounding our minnow. The only surefire I know is this - We know that MinRes bought in....even that can only go 1 of 2 ways, pending a SHTF scenario...
    1.Takeover, or
    2. Positioned to leverage the benefits of being the infrastructure and mining partner (that's not a surprise...its even listed in MRLs corporate strategy) not to mention associations with Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Co.

For those who may have forgotten.....Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Co.is the equity take-off partner for PLS at their Pilgangoora project.

We know Bidens been saber rattling against China flooding the US and EU with cheaper EVs (pre-election), and as always, we know that our gov will find itself in the precarious position of having to make a big boys decision. I'm not going to debate the EV car aspects; I'm only giving anyone willing to read some of the dots above as the incentive to research it further themselves and make their own informed choice.

Our Gov believes it must untether itself from the yoke of R&D and manufacturing that is China. For those that genuinely believe that can happen - you have far more faith in political will than I. For me, I'll stick to what I see on maps, and where our goods come from, and our money goes. Who our business leaders align themselves with as business partners. It may make me bereft of moral fortitude, and at the cost of this planet by the time I'm 80, but thats the markets for you.

As a final interesting observation, it will be interesting to see the top shareholders list post EOFY.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.0¢ $1.271M 4.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 758471 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 294085 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.