SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

wildcat high risk, high return oilers

1. 3,989 Posts.
    I posted an article from these guys the other day and I have done a little more reading tonight.Although this chart only goes to April,they are saying Samson is a high risk investment.I tend to agree but surely some of that risk has dimminished with the flow of the Bakken wells,our two JV agreements,increasing income,no debt,niobrara excitement and anticipated production,and finally our planned growth of the company.

At TurnKey Oil we pride ourselves in our research and due diligence and strive to become the leading source for oil & gas investments. Wildcat Stocks will be released first in our Newsletter and real time on our Twitter.

Wildcat Stocks

A wildcatter is a person who drills wildcat wells, which are oil wells drilled in areas not known to be a oil fields. As true fundamental oil & gas stock investors, we present Wildcat Stocks that are high risk with the potential for high return such as stocks under $5.

Samson Oil and Gas is based in Australia with extensive developments and exploration acreage located in the U.S. Samson is focused on the U.S. energy sector for the exploration and production of gas. SSN has project located in Wyoming, North Dakota, New Mexico and Texas.

Follow Investors Hub Message Board.

Link to Company Website.

FULL LIST OF WILDCAT STOCKS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.