WC8 11.8% 22.5¢ wildcat resources limited

Wildcat Resources & De Grey - a merger in the making ?, page-13

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I second this, I've been holding for years you can you can look at my past posts on this stock and you will see the smart money is holding mostly based on the people behind it. Very smart crew and alot of stocks from them have seen 1000% plus returns from base levels.

I just couldn't cash out at 200-250% gain knowing that there is a 50% chance I'm leaving 750%+ on the table, but they don't always obviously so the risk is always real of a fail but its an odds game for me and my system clearly states hold for higher returns. The potential ground around DEG could be a gamechanger for this one, I have already written off NSW until gold prices are much higher at which point it may become economical.

These stocks don't go straight up and most people get shaken out on the volatility as they progress. Gold explorers require a strong backbone from holder and good management and ground. If your holding gold stocks and are missing any of these key things it may be time to reassess as its probably one of the hardest sectors to master trading IMO and certainly one of the riskiest. If we get any of the tenements around DEG we will certainly be in an interesting position. Mt Adrah is a strategic asset for higher gold prices only I feel but could look exremelly cheap if gold pushes over 2k USD in next year or 3.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.030(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $271.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.8¢ 22.0¢ $1.346M 5.817M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 146925 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.