GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Sue12 et al,You have to remember,that GDN is drilling a wild cat...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    Sue12 et al,

You have to remember,that GDN is drilling a wild cat well and that alot of the times nothing is found.That is the risk that we all punted on.I do feel for those that bought above current price and could not afford to hold until this mess has been sorted.
    However after many conversations with the company I am very comfortable that this well is a producer and, that this well will also fund their "U" exploration programme.
    Another point; I feel that alot on here are really punting on, is the hope that leadville will be the bonaza.At present the various levels of gas will in time(if you can wait),will have the sp at $1.50-$2.00.But we all have different time frames.
    I'm sure Richard is learning alot being his first well.So have alot of people, that do something for the first time.Alot of us have been lucky to have bought early,and I'm sure there are many who are holding below 10c.
    One thing that is sure,Richard and John have put together some very promising projects and, after all my research am very happy.
    The impotant thing is,do your reseach;if you like invest;if you don't.......

I hold and goodluck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.