ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

TraderGood post although i think someone has raised this...

1. 6,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    Trader

Good post although i think someone has raised this previously.

It is important for investors to take note of this aspect of the Narrabri project.

Have a quick look at some of the images from the pilliga scrub. Emus, owls, yellow crested parrots, pristine scrub...

Can ESG take this on with a proposed 550 wells?

make no mistake, this is a massive obstacle and i am quite concerned that precisely because this is NOT farming land, the oppostion to the development could be fierce and could also gather significant support.

I am of the opinion that in such a vast area, development and the environment can co exist...habitat corridors can be defined and damage to habitat around well sites, processing points and pipelines can be minimised. Furthermore ESG will have to convince the public that water catchments and underground aquifers will be not affected/contaminated.

Its a big ask but i am sure that as part of the feasability and FEED process for Narrabri and Newcastle there should be significant weighting towards environmental issues.

The NSW govt has to put some effort into this as well and start defining what would be an acceptable level of damage to the environment..

How it is all going to play out is anyones guess.

DYOR
    For this project to go ahead, the BOF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.