ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Hi Trader RegI agree with your point about the record of ESG to...

1. 186 Posts.
    Hi Trader Reg

I agree with your point about the record of ESG to date - this is relatively simple stuff and it need not be expensive to do it well. It frustrates me that there seems to be a sense of of arrogance, entitlement and complacency across the oil and gas sector but I dont think ESG are anywhere close to being the worst offenders.

Any project has concerned stakeholders. Not to embrace them and address their concerns would be plain silly.

Luckily it is by no means too late for ESG to show themselves to be the leading performers in this regard. They do need to pick up their game though.

As for your comments on the flora of the Pilliga - you use bigger words than me, acronyms and even some latin so you clearly have an edge in the knowing what you are on about stakes so I am going to back off gently!

However, I would make the point that in somewhere as big as the Pilliga there are habitats that will fit all sorts of arguements. Some areas need complete conservation and others are of little ecological value. I'm confident that within this there is also room for and are places appropriate for carefully managed gas extraction and drilling without the whole ecosystem collapsing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.