SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

wildhorse has been a wild ride, page-13

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Reckon Friday's frenzy is due to it effectively being the last day u can buy "cum" issue cos u need T+3 then registration to be on the books. Monday might see it sold on an "ex" kinda basis.

Decided to sell 40% of my stock into this to freecarry the rest inc the 10 centers i will subscribe for ...... so will be looking to replenish by buyback 25% of original 5 centers.

Having said that I havent seen such strength for a stock which recently announced such a discounted issue ...the underwriters will certainly be happy cos market has provided them a windfall of at least 10 mill shares at 10c.
    What a strong close hey ?

So yeah Macrae, might be other things behind the scenes we dont know about but personally happy for opportunity to end up with a freecarry here.

U gotta read my personal thread to check out thoughts cos reckon its rude to cross-post with specifics.

Btw POG last nite had a major pivotal breakout .... but only performing as an alternative to USD which is on breakdown alert together with US Bond market ..... watch out for INTEREST RATES reversing sharply UP from here on. So personally looking for the radiant ones with a golden flavour as well to add to the U-boat fleet. Naturally have a golden armada as well. Not interested in anything outsdie U + Gold next 2 years.

PS Long term I expect to see this wild horse with a number in front of its price but not sure what haha.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.