CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

wilgar/ crushing plant, page-26

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Now only 82 days to commissioning of the crushing plant.

BRETTO50,

In answer to your offer to advise me of the outcome of your inspection of Rocklands and the AGM meeting,I have forwarded you an e-mail but omitted to add ROH.

Please acknowledge receipt of the e-mail. If you did not receive it, I will send you another.

If you did receive it, you will understand why xxxxxxwwwww is confusing me with you when he/she talks of a 50 cent entry point.

Even with your entry point of $3.40 ,your profit margin is good. You have invested in a top 200 company rapidly moving to mining.

Go to the mining section in your newspaper and compare where CDU stands to the vast majority of the other companies.

It is a sobering exercise when one looks through the lists to see how many are languishing with a penny dreadful status. There are few winners.

With the downturn in the mining industry either with shut downs and deferred projects and laying off of staff in mining service industries,now is the best time in a long while for the calling of tenders in a more competitive environment when companies are chasing work.

By good fortune and with cash in hand, CDU is in the right place at the right time to reap the rewards.
    =======================================I believe there will be some very embarrassed journos and others and very happy shareholders when the first production starts and that's another day closer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.