CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

wilgar/ crushing plant, page-31

1. 85 Posts.
    Dear me Bermuda007, next thing you will be suggesting Maxw is Wayne McCrae. That is quite a volatile post, which you are entitled to present. Rather than go through each item point by point, for the benifit of those who may be disturbed by your words can I say I have a different opinion for the following reasons. While only visiting Rocklands three times, I have kept in close touch with the activities of Cudeco necessary to achieve their goal of becoming a major copper miner. I have met a number of the directors on more than one occassion and have found them to be open and forthcoming with information for a novice when it comes to mining. I am not a trader, and your words seem to indicate you are, and expect to make more dollars than I may see in a lifetime if suggestions on other posts are accurate; well done if that is the case. Implications abound in the post regarding, dare I say in a nice way, 'shady' areas involving company activities. It certainly has been a rocky road, but it appears that posters who have done their research are happy with the current state of affairs. Sometimes it is small things which occur out of the blue that change ones perspective. I cut WM's hair once. He would not let me use a green comb, and chatted for the next half hour why. I learnt first hand most of the stories which are public knowledge, told as one would small talk to your hairdresser. The scars are still there, but only if he reveals them. And I am not Mrs McCrae.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.