CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Now only 82 days to commissioning of the crushing...

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Now only 82 days to commissioning of the crushing plant.

Bermuda007,

Have been very busy and have not had the opportunity to reply till now and I presume you have read aka post where he scotched your suggestion that I was Wayne McCrae. There are a number of other Hot Copper posters whom I have met who know who I am and I have now received an e-mail reply from BRETTO50 so I have another contact.

Aka's description that I was just plain old ROH was no doubt meant with good intent and I take it that way.

By karlene's remarks she might become a buddy.

I sense a degree of scepticism and this is understandable as it is a simple matter to have the use of multiple nicks. A poster could even be replying to him or herself so one has to be cautious of what is posted .

Wayne McCrae may well have office staff monitoring posts . He would not have the time to do so personally or post on this forum .

My statement said "With the downturn in the mining industry either with shut downs and deferred projects and laying off of staff in mining service industries now is the best time for the calling of tenders in the more competitive environment when companies are chasing work.
    By good fortune and with cash in hand CDU is in the right place at the right time to reap the rewards".

This statements refers clearly to the calling of tenders and the rewards in calling for them now in an economic downturn .

You have incorrectly related my statement to share price. Share price was not mentioned by me .The subject was it is an opportune time for the calling of tenders.

Another GFC is not out of the question but yes the fact is the last one secured a mining fleet for four million dollars with a replacement cost of forty million dollars.
    Well bermuda that mining fleet is now action ready and not old cheap stuff as you describe it.

You talk of me not considering a number of dire things that might occur [ another GFC,another pull back now,a low ball takeover offer].

Well you are as wrong here as thinking I was Wayne McCrae.

I do have a positive attitude about CDU otherwise I would have exited years ago. If my investment decisions were based on fear of what might happen, I would not be investing in the sharemarket.

You talk of me getting thumbs up. There would be more if others did not mark my posts down. That is their choice. I look for no recognition and post on the basis that I can contribute in a meaningful way to the debate on the forum.

Gungho's response to my raising the subject of the Wilgar plant is a case in point . His was an informative, well constructed post and I thank him for it.

You raise another question "So tell me again ROH why I should be buying CDU at these levels."

You have got this wrong also. I have never told you or anyone else to buy CDU at any levels. I do not give out financial advice.

I express my sentiment as a buy but that is my personal sentimment . If persons bought solely on the sentiment of mine being a buy or sold on yours being a ST sell, they have not done their homework.

I would have answered your other statement "That is because despite demand tanking at least I can find people to help me find more of it for cheap" but, after rereading it a number of times, I could not fathom what you were talking about.
    =====================================I believe there will be some very embarrassed journos and others and very happy shareholders when the first production starts and that's another day closer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.