CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

wilgar/ crushing plant, page-57

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    not the question I asked, but I appreciate seeing all those numbers again. Let me ask you again, but this time a bit more slowly. As you seem to have done all the research, the answer should come firing back right away and for that I thank you.

What I would like is the % breakdown of what is actually going to be sold in 2014 when I believe the checks should start pouring in. Put it this way.

Little Johnny sells fruit. In takings he sells the apple equivalent of 100 apples. He sells them for $2 each and thus we know his total takings are $200. Now those apples cost him $1 each and so if he ONLY sold apples we could deduct that those 100 apples would bring him in a profit of $100 correct??

Now unfortunately he sells Kiwi fruit as well. In fact he sells 50 apples and 20 kiwi fruit (at $5 each) and thus he still brings in the "apple equivalent" of 100 apples. However those Kiwi fruit cost poor Johnny $4 a piece and thus, like the apples, he makes $1 a piece. Doing these simple numbers we now know that little Johnny actually makes $70 and not $100. Pretty big difference, but I imagine he still tells his mates he sells the apple equivalent of 100 apples.

So what we know here is that Johnny does indeed sell the apple equivalent of 100 apples. What I would like from you jump is if you could give me the same simple breakdown for CDU (with extraction costings etc...) which it sounds like you have in front of you.

Thanks again......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.