CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

jumpstartDont forget to consider payability in all these...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    jumpstart

Dont forget to consider payability in all these guesses.

Smelters dont pay full value for all metals and in particular some by products.. (cobalt rhenium etc?.) Its because they have to refine and separate them and there are costs. Sometimes they actually penalise for "impurities"

Thats why metal equivs can be misleading.

Thats why DFS numbers are helpfull...they use real life examples and not guesses. DFS's dont assume a metal is worth so much and therefore 100% will be paid for. DFS's factor in the cost to recover not just the fact that plus 90% recovery is achievable.

A lot of cu au deposits around cloncurry and indeed elsewhere in the world have cobalt and other elements but they dont produce any...why is this so do you think?

I analysed some samples from my backyard and you wouldnt believe the copper equivalent number i get from adding up the periodic table of elements...im going mining i reckon...not sure whos going to pay the highest price for my soil though? Not sure if it will be more than the cost of my new bucket and spade.

wheres that DFS hey? (oh thats right its top secret)too many tenderers out there that need to be kept in the dark.

xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.