CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

"For some reason your mind is made up and you are looking for...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    "For some reason your mind is made up and you are looking for on-going justifications."

No, actually that's not true. How can I have my mind up when 75% of the information needed to form an opinion on this stock hasn't been released by the company?

I asked a simple question about breakdowns in %'s and figures. God forbid mining costs etc.... You decided to come on and post what you did and in the tone in which you did. Not me! Did you forget this little beauty?

"B7 - my hat is off YOU ARE AN UNSUNG HERO - A GENIOUS. Thanks for bring this to my attention,in fact all CDU'ers. It certainly explains why you are selling, selling. I can't believe folk haven't been listening and selling with both hands like you! Fantastic."

You have no problem dishing it out it would seem. However, when simply told that wasn't even my question to begin with (which you seem now to agree CANNOT be answered) I have become "obtuse". To each their own.

MOJO I have NO relationship with WM. However, to be honest I wouldn't call anyway. I've got my own theory of how this share price will unfold over the next 18 months and I might as well just stay the course now. The LAST thing I would do is to talk to a staff member or go to something like the AGM and get emotionally involved with this company!! It's not too hard to sit down with a cold beer and look at a graph of this company and tie in certain company "events".......

On to $5 we go?????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.