CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

wilgar/ crushing plant, page-70

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    You're a good man RNF! What else can we do but smile. Hey I wish I had a crystal ball like some of the posters on here (on both sides). You gotta admit it's pretty funny reading some of the stuff!

I'm going to have to stick to my guns here. Once everyone gets what they want out of the AGM the dog will be taken off the chain again.. Doubt we'll see $3 but $3.50 will do. Around there will be good buying IMHO and hopefully then we see these levels again then maybe a buy out at $6.50 just before mining. Of course large shareholders will/may be offered more (wink wink) and then IF there is any need to go back to us sheep we may get that figure, Again IMHO there won't be a need to come to us as a certain large shareholder himself could change the tide. At that point we own 49% which changes EVERYTHING! That's why I always have a chuckle when all this "what do we have" talk starts up. The Chinese are less than 10% away from possibly owning this company with one phone call and people are spending their dividends?????!!!!!

I'm not upset to admit I've unloaded 75% of my holdings (Top 25 shareholder) at around $4.40. Who cares, I was sick at looking at red numbers! If we test $5 I'll get rid of the rest! So what? This country is in some serious trouble IMHO and to be honest if I had to put whatever money I get out of CDU somewhere else, there are plenty of options. At about $1.05 vs the US$ would be a great place to start I'm thinking.

Unlike some I've always wished everyone here the best of luck with this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.