CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

wilgar drill plan and results plot

1. 6,757 Posts.
    I've gone to considerable effort to construct this so hope it isn't automatically thumbed down because you don't agree with my views on this company. This is something they really ought to provide, I'm sure they could do a much better job with the presentation and the data. I have had to cut and paste so no responsibility taken for errors.

I've left out the elements other than silver and gold (the metallurgy poses a major problem in itself). I agree with jantimot that the nature of the mineralization is narrow, high grade, rather than broad, low grade as some of the reporting suggests, so continuity is far less likely. If anyone wants to do a more thorough job I can post the raw collar plot and/or data (I haven't collated the results though - sorry).

Geologist and other interpretations are welcome. My layman's opinion is that there are only two small areas of interest where high grade hits have occurred (circled in blue). One is closed off in all directions though possibly connected via a narrow channel. The other (featuring high grade uranium) is open to the north east.

The size of the first is roughly 30m by 10m, which might lead you to expect tonnage in the order of low tens of thousands - difficult to justify the effort that has been spent drilling 42 diamond holes into that tiny area. The other is currently even smaller, and IMO unlikely to continue far as the radiometric anomaly that corresponds to the uranium is very small. Also bear in mind they have already done a pass of bedrock drilling so the locations picked are hardly a wild guess. More of a mystery why some of the more obvious areas (such as to the NE) have yet to be tested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.