CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi PP, "Why ask me for an explanation" Okay, seeing that I am...

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi PP,
    "Why ask me for an explanation"
    Okay, seeing that I am bored reading the never ending dribble here, PP,your'e theory of the missing yellow cake back in 1980, and dumped at Wilgar is correct.
    This is what really happened.
    Two not so intelligent chappies that were working on care and maintainance at the time in 1980, and , yes there were guys there in 1980 FACT.
    However, the mine had stopped producing many years before that.
    Back to the story,
    After a few coldies back in the Curry, as there was no mess on site at MK, only vacant houses FACT., our two partners in crime, after a few more coldies, decided that they would grab a carton, and sneak back into Mary k, and half inch two drums of what appeared to be yellow cake, that one of them had found whilst wandering off in to the scrub for a slash.
    They managed to roll the drums up two planks in to the back of their open tray ute.
    On the slow journey back to the Curry, as they were quite pissed by then, the one that was not driving happened to look around ,as he was throwing a stubbie out of the window.
    The whole back of the ute was glowing !!
    "Fark man" he said to his mate," this shit is farking lethal, best we dump it some where, where no one will find it"
    So after arriving back at the Curry, and then taking the track out to Wilgar, a distance of 19 ks, no mean feat at any time back in 80, and even more so, 3/4's pissed.
    Any way, they bush bashed up the slope to Wilgar,
    rolled the drums off and lit a small fire,[just so nobody would know they were there] and drank the rest of the carton.
    Day light woke them up, and one said to the other,
    "C'mon lets dig a hole and bury this shit, we canna allways come back an get it ifn we can find some prick that'l buy it,,,,Itta easy to remember as these twin peaks stick out like dogs balls"!!

So , dig they did, but as they were back filling, one said to the other,,, " fark!!, looka this , thatta farking gold man"
    And sure enough ,,they were right on the button,
    collecting about 4 oz and high tailing it back to the Curry, where they did a deal with Bob the barman, and proceeded to drink their way further into the abyss.
    Closing time came around and one said to the other
    "letsh go backa anna getsh some more pish money"
    So into the ute they stumbled and out of town they headed.
    They were never seen again,,,, and still to this very day, old timers will tell stories around the camp fire about a ute with nobody driving it glowing in the dark like some strange thing from another planet!!!
    So you see PP, AND STFH.
    Now you may be able to work out the closely spaced holes!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.