CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

wilgar high grade, page-105

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I think you have covered in your usual way.

Your surmising is spot on.

It is a simple issue for simple minds. By the time everything is on the front page of the newspaper, its old news.

You make money connecting the dots. We both kno they can't come out and say we know for sure to the limit of everyhole drilled what is there. Thats what JORC is for...doddering old dunderheads and buffoon bankers with bricks and mortar mentality. The reaosn any of them survive is because of government granted privaledges and size enough to screw smaller entities. The evidence..how many hedge funds beat the market...sod all. How many Goldman Sachs and JP Morgans? They never have a losing day - its not brains its ...we all kno what it is.

Back to CDU...they can report to the limit of their professional standards...but they can have a hunch privately.

I still way prefer my $60 m extra in cash and I predict it will be raised, if needed closer to $6, than your >$175M, will be raised at your $2.499 sp. (that would mean another 70m shares compared to my estimate of 10m).

On a slightly personal note -without identifying yourself...do you have claim to fame at all? Most people have at least one thing especially noteworthy - built their own boat, company, car....

I think reasonable to ask as you seem to be especially disparaging of CDU and I wonder which of your personal yardsticks you are measuring it against.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.