CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

wilgar, page-2

1. 2,144 Posts.
    clubbeta

I might be wrong on this and this is a political opinion. Ever since Hiroshima the left have been against anything Necular. The cause in Japan was that the money people would not give the engineers enough money to build a high enough wall. The Engineers put foreword the fact that a 10 metre high tidal wave was on record and the accountants said but that was 500 years ago and as you know the rest is history.

The greens hold sway politically in this country and the Queensland premier is in no hurry to ruffle the feathers of her glorious federal leader. For what it is worth the greens in my opinion are a quasi Communist led group. Do a little reading as to the background of some of them? Green is just a cover for extreme hard left tendencies.

It is my belief that there could be a rich deposit below Wilgar and one of the metals could be U3O8 (Uranium). We sit back and throw mud in WM's direction, me included, however WM might be just a bit smarter than some of us give him credit for.

Until he has his mining licence I suspect he does not want any argument over Uranium as that could put back the mining licence by a long time.

Come June 30 a double dissolution of federal parliament could involve both houses. I believe somehow this could happen, I don't know how but the artillery I suspect is being drawn up as we speak.

People are unhappy about a carbon tax and the greens did not do well in the NSW elections. Pauline Hanson even looks like being elected to the upper house which gives an indication of how the people have woken up to the Green party,

Anyway that is my perspective on what is happening about Wilgar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.