CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

wilgar

1. 679 Posts.
    Wilgar:

Based on the 20m intersection ive just done the numbers.

We dont know how big it is yet so Ive based my predictions on assuming 100m long x 100m deep and 20m wide with an SG of 3 and the grade over the 20m is 110ozs or 1.30Au (31grams per tonne to the ounce)
    Im doing the absolute minimum assumptions.
    The SAM that was pictured in today's announcement show it may run for at least a Kilometre on the conductivity survey. At only 100m long and using the above assumptions we are already at 660,000 ounces gold plus the silver, plus the tellurium.
    If its a kilometre long which is indicated on the survey and 200m deep we are at 13.2m ounces.
    So take your pick as to how big it may be. I have to agree with the comments, the Aussie market and the brokers are kids in a big world.
    What was it WM said, testicles the size of ants, no wonder he's in Asia.

More importantly it is us shareholders that are the winners, to hell with the brokers, we will have the last laugh when we go mining and with the new investor offering to finance the project the only way you can get into CDU is buy on the market.

Congrats to the CDU team. More coming, ?????. The announcement yesterday did say, more good things in the near future.

If this is what to expect I say bring it on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.