CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Bermuda:"she'd be from the swamplands of Louisiana"I lived in...

1. 956 Posts.
    Bermuda:

"she'd be from the swamplands of Louisiana"

I lived in Houma, La for two years - don't be so harsh on the people there....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, now we have Gold, and it seems lots of it, if the figures announced today spread to other holes. I have little doubt they will.

Such a pity the SP manipulator(s)are being let go their merry way by ASIC. Rarely in the history of Mankind shall we see such a pathetically incompetent bunch of fools. All the legislation in place and what do we have? Nothing but a paper tiger.

I'm not concerned - I'm not interested in anything other than mining, the shares I have now will still be there when we do, so ultimately the SP is of no concern to me. Similarly, I doubt that WM will be immediately concerned for the SP, he is focused on mining, of turning this company into a producer.

What hurts the most is the knowledge that the company has a few shareholders who have to sell a portion of their holdings to make it through to D-Day.

Good luck to all holders, including several who waited until this moment to enter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.