CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Will 15c, ever come , so much talk !, page-30

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Personal Comment

Cheers @robjb5,

It is not a stress mate. Thanks for your concern though. Computers, blogging, writing dissertations, Social Media and I go way, way back.

I read the rules and follow them. It's as easy as that actually. I am not being attacked personally, its a pseudonym. One computer avatar having a go at another. If these guys step over the line, that is what the MODS are for. I communicate with MODS through reporting, same as everyone else.

The only difference here is that HC management has checked my details with QBL, and I have signed a special agreement which requires me to adhere to and follow a special set of conditions for company reps which you guys don't have to worry about.

My job is to look out for the shareholders by dealing with any inaccuracies or misleading comments in here, and a couple of International trade forums. I provide facts to counter any wild claims and act as the authorized QBL Social media rep with Q & A's as such.

SPECIAL THANKS
    I normally put a like on people's comments but want to give a special thanks to all the guys who have written me a small post in the past few months. It is appreciated.

QBL is happy to continue to provide this service as long as I am happy to keep doing the job.

So we all keep on keeping on.

Have a good weekend guys.

----------WATCH THIS SPACE-----------------

Cheers........59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 07/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.