RMR 0.00% 4.8¢ ram resources limited

That is a great post there warflow - well done. Some of the...

1. 1,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    That is a great post there warflow - well done. Some of the up/down ramping on this thread has been breath taking.

In terms of RMR, I was underwhelmed by the 3.5 drill holes plus an SRK report for $1.3m spent. I could live with that but then they only raised $1m through the placement and it seems serioulsy under funded to me. The deposit sits at the top of the bluff in the middle of nowhere and will be expensive to drill. I cannot stand it when juniors do not fully fund their strategies and then go back to the market cap in hand in the not too distant future.

I understand the strategy, raise a minimun of capital now to avoid the dilution, get some decent drill hits and then raise capital at a higher price. But I want management to back themselves and fully fund their strategies. IMO, DYOR.

Anyway the upshot is I sold after the cap raising was announced and had a crack at another cu/REE play that is drilling very soon and has enough cash to fund it. Working out ok so far.

The potential for this stock is massive and the next drilling campaign will make or break the stock. I will be watching like a hawk from here as the potential size of the deposit is massive.

Good luck to all from here.

PS: i think the price action has been the staggers taking profit on the 2009 placement as this was done at 1.7cps. So you are still up and then can have another swing through this year's placment. It was done by the same mob. No evidence of that, just my gut feel. DYOR, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.