AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Will 2019 be a year of deliveries for AEB?, page-52

1. 5,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2151
    I agree, if they don't manage to get a deal done in time, it could be the final nail in the coffin. But, I expect they'll pull another rabbit out of that hat and not allow AEB to be put out of its misery for a little longer. This is the one thing they've proven they're good at.

Any bets on the price they'll raise funds at? 0.6 or 0.7c seem the obvious amount (if indeed they actually do manage to convince anyone to part with funds at all).

Assuming they do manage it this time, I would guess the price would hit 0.4c or less before the next one, surely a low of at least 0.5c, and probably stabilise no higher than 0.7c. That would make another one very difficult, and even for these guys, after that seems like too tall an order, and unless they can get a really good deal at the second hand furniture store, it seems they'll need 3 to get through the year. I think 2019 will be AEB's final year. Not willing to definitively call it just yet, but I'd give it greater than 50% at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.