PRO 0.00% 89.5¢ prophecy international holdings limited

Great Feedback 10XMaximum. A key for me is Defence globally. I...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Great Feedback 10XMaximum. A key for me is Defence globally. I am aware of all these vendors and have some research too.

• Solarwinds is definitely not Apples to Apples. It is not a Cyber Company, they do offer a Cyber solution as one of many technologies the own. It has limitations in the amount of data it can process, meaning it is not fit larger corporates, or in that case Defence installs. you would struggle to understand what the value of their Cyber tool adds to their revenue.
    • SumoLogic is quite similar to Snare, but is for the most part a cloud based offering. You can use Snare in cloud based platforms, but for many corporates and defence, this will not be acceptable. Air gapped networks with no internet knock the others out. It has really done well with these types of clients and is why the defence opps are there. It has a lead on Snare, but as you showed, Snare is way undervalued.
    • Logrhythm is also a cloud based offering and lacks in its agent logging. Historically many of its clients used Snare agents before Snare had a strong Snare Central offering. Now they compete for budget. They have NASA, I think Snare does too in some
    • NXLog you are pretty much right also. All these vendors list these types of clients as their customers. Could be say NXLog has 10 agents with Verizon. They mostly have agents, but it is a scripted solution. Snare manages via its UI so more appealing to clients who need to manage their agents centrally. The are a smaller threat as they miss all the corporate benefits such as local support, corporate structure among others.

It think we need to look at a few things Snare are capitalising on.
    1. Their technology is fit for Defence purpose. The four above are not. Snare is in the Australian Defence Force Catalogue. Watch that space. Some of the statements point to defence opps globally. ADF is good recognition and US Defence is already using Snare.
    2. Snare's features are constantly increasing, its marketing is improving. Snare Central features have really improved looking at their support wiki and web site making corporates looking to Snare.
    2. They moved to Subscription. Emite has shown the value of this model and revenue for Snare is moving in that direction. That is how companies like Sumo grow. Every year every sale (less attrition) goes towards next year's revenue and so this will ramp up just like emite.

Hope this all helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2285 88.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 39500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.57am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.