PRO 0.00% 89.5¢ prophecy international holdings limited

One of the projects I have for myself in this new year is to...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    One of the projects I have for myself in this new year is to look at the competitors to Snare that management gave me when I first researched this company and see how their software performed in terms of revenue growth compared to Snare. My original theory was that Snare was where this company could really grow and it seems I may have been wrong. If I recall correctly CEO Brad Thomas has stated something to the effect of, Our goal is to be a relevant software company out of Australia. The question is, can eMite and Snare/Snare Central make that happen, irrespective of management and the salesforce's performance? I think we'd need sales of at least 250m to even talk about being relevant. It has always seemed to me that they need another piece to add to their offerings, and they have regularly referenced the possibility of acquisitions. I do not buy the "look at the last 20 years of the company" argument as to why Prophecy will not achieve their goal as it is apparent that they are a new and very focused company from the point where the divested of everything but eMite and Snare. On the other hand, it's great that they are growing their ARR but there has to be an inflection point where the ARR gets really going (at some points its just math, if the ARR keeps going up at same or higher rate, compounding ...) and leads to profit, dividends, a new complimentary offering or a takeover.

I really like this company and its management, but I want the numbers to prove to me that their software are the ponies that can take us over the finish line and beyond.

One thing I know for sure: we shall see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2285 88.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 39500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.57am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.