FBR 0.00% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

I think 2024 will just be JUST THE START to hopefully...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I think 2024 will just be JUST THE START to hopefully demonstrate FBR and Hadrian has a future. It will be THE PIVOTAL year for FBR. It will take many years to reach anywhere near it the full potential and to become highly profitable. Assume the lead-time will be lets say a minimum of 6 months for Hadrian's from order and be also limited by supplier capacity. Realistically there will only be 4 Hadrian's in US operations in 2024 from likely mid year and well into 2025. I would think for WAAS investors, these 4 will be a proof of concept to determine if this is really a profitable investment to then greatly expand their investment. Therefore don't see the Hadrian fleet being greatly expanded until very late 2025.

With any luck contracts are signed, for future supply of Hadrian's, WAAS operations and some significant commitment on builds. However expect these be around the effective utilisation of the 4 Hadrian's (maybe a couple more to proove supply) with these investors/builders being rewarded with 1st options/exclusivity timeframe to expand US operations. I'm happy to be wrong, however don't think it will be for a bigger scale than this initially, as it still needs to be proven Hadrian has the reliability to operate every day and make good money for WAAS investors.

If there is good news on contracts, clearly there will be very nice jump in share price (x2 x3) to reflect being one step closer but will still price in it's only one step closer.

However the really large prize is likely 3-4 years away when there are maybe 30+ Hadrian's in operation, FBR becoming profitable and there are investors are lined up for global WAAS opportunities for further expansion. At this point it could be a multi billion dollar company (x10 x20 ?).

Who knows when we are talking in 10 year's time ?

Whilst I might cash in some of my investment if there is a good announcement to lock in some profit. As there is still a future risk Hadrian performance/reliability might not meet expectations and need significant development (again).

Most of my money will stay invested for the real prize in years to come !

Last edited by bjk007: 02/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $214.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 31862 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 460000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.