FBR 5.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

Agree with most of what you are saying. I am hopeful (not...

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471
    Agree with most of what you are saying.

I am hopeful (not reliant or expecting) the collaboration between FBR and Oldcastle (who's parent company is CRH) to fill out the first page of the HX 110 order book much sooner. Ideally with a number of machines to be manufactured by Liebherr.

What do we know so far provides opportunity for "speculation".

Old Castle setup a Webinar promoting HX https://aiapa.org/event/masonry-automation-with-the-fbr-hadrian-x-system/

Old Castle exhibit alongside FBR at AIA Florida & Convention Trade Show FBR exhibits alongside Oldcastle at AIA Florida

Old Castle have been working with FBR in brick design and many other aspects of business, they talk as if it's "we" more so than "us and them" Brick, Block & Beers Episode II Masonry Innovation (youtube.com)

Although we can't determine who we know FBR have had international visitors attend 110 in action. Sorry couldn't be bothered finding more links but it's there. Ask yourself why they would come across early if it wasn't to fasten next steps.

Whatever comes next, the information readily available can make one come to the conclusion that Old Castle are heavily involved. I don't believe Old Castle are at the start of concept but rather ready to bring product to market. It's possible/probable a number of the first HX's for use in America have likely had some sort of under the table handshake and this upcoming contract will demonstrate who they will be used by.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $33.11K 849.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 995760 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.