ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Will 5 Billion shares be issued ?, page-26

1. 2,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Well you can see how line wipes happen so fast .002 gone in a flash with another 12 million want in at same.
    Testing at c17 the regarded sweet spot to start.

If results bear fruit how long you think that 40 million at .003 will hold. Today sees 37 mil gone on what some say is bad new with another 12 mil want in on this at .002 that is now 50million changed with the tide in a blink.
    Seems the market in most is taking the news as good. so have to say the goods have it today.

The next ann if good will see a few more line wipes u can be sure as people will start doing the numbers.

while in this time to re finance the oil was still there, waiting. pitty some here did not do the same.
    I can not comment on the deal that ctr obtained some assets in Texas.

Have no idea about the quality of those or the reason how they were tied up in the deal. any info regarding Texas from posters would be great. any thing to read some thing different would be welcome.

i will wait for the results as always was my goal. and if good will hang around for the next two wells. be it in another 12 month or even 2 years is not long when you conside we waited so long to get through this stage from spud of well#5 to the results.

have to wounder how ctr will be if we have two wells producing in 2015 and drilling a few more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.