AQZ 0.00% $3.10 alliance aviation services limited

Assume the significant capital raise via the institutional...

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Assume the significant capital raise via the institutional placement overtook the suggestion that the cancelled interim dividend would be revisited - not much sense on distributing cash on one hand and paying fees to underwriters to raise cash on the other. The year end profit announcement usually comes out early August (although could be delayed this year due to COVID) and one assumes a dividend will be declared on the enlarged capital. The size of the dividend will presumably be determined by the size of the capital spend forecast over the coming months. The low amount raised by the SPP may also put the amount of dividend under some pressure as AQZ debt will be higher than would have been the case had the expected $10m been raised.

I see AQZ today announced seven scheduled services a week from Brisbane to Moranbah. Assume this is in conjunction with a base load from FIFO passengers. https://www.miragenews.com/alliance-airlines-decision-welcomed/

Also I see there is an article behind the firewall in The Australian which from the first two lines I can read suggests that AQZ may make a decision as early as next week on an aircraft order following the capital raise. Interesting phrase given I assume they are not going to be buying new aircraft.

Share price firmed a bit today.
    Last edited by SouthernLad: 15/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $498.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.10 $3.10 $3.06 $204.6K 66.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167 $3.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.10 9820 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.