LKE 2.63% 3.9¢ lake resources n.l.

will a successful lilac drive down the price of lithium , destroying the golden goose, page-24

1. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    It has always been a risk that Lilac wasn’t exclusive technology to Lake.

However I think most DLE companies have stated one way or another that not all brines are equal and some processes are better suited than others to different brine makeups.

i foresee a future where DLE is dominate for the industry but not necessarily with one DLE player.

The demand supply gap is massive. First mover advantage should ensure that Lake makes plenty of money.

ensuring we start to produce is key to any holder making money. And that’s more of an immediate risk than any future conversation around DLE impacting the price of Lithium.

LKE have a massive resource and should be a long life mine.

If one was to look at Lithium long term. One could also look at mechanisms to ensure everyone was profitable as well.
    OPEC ensures that the industry remains profitable. I can’t imagine that lithium will be any different. The world can’t electrify economically with the current supply price.

Many an economist will tell you that we will need to meet economic equilibrium.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $65.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $29.24K 752.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 3717852 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 622461 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.