SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Will Albermarle Bid For Sayona, page-30

1. 3,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1168
    Hence why I blocked Bot a while ago.

Is he mentioning takeover at a discount?

Hahaha

1) We have agreements with and are in JV with various parties making a T.O complicated
    2) We own Moblan 60/40% with government, that again makes a T.O complicated as if the Canadian government dont like the purchaser, they will simply either 1 not let them takeover the moblan component or 2 never sell them the remaining 40% government held.
    3) We have 10B shares on issue and based off current situation our management arent in a position to re-acquire the stock to prevent market parcel purchases. As such Albermarle or any other takeover company would need to start accumulating on market, this as an outside 3rd party would need to ramp up to 20% in holding before any more would be deemed a hostile takeover. That means acquiring 2 BILLION shares on market, not only would this be easily visible from traders. You then would have it amplified by those who would want to close short positions again forcing our share price higher.
    4) Retail is still majority holder and wont give up our shares for a sniff.

Granted there are other methods of hostile takeover but I very much doubt SYA holders need to worry about a discounted takeover price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.