Will Albo kick Fatima out of the ALP, page-43

1. 47,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    "'Ego' is the big enemy, and there is a big truth there, yet without ego mankind would still be in the trees IMO only!!!?". .... from Freud to Kant to Lao Tzu and Buddha.... from India and Cambodia we've seen people go mad and kill innocent people because they aren't of the same tribe.

this focus on the centre of ourselves and those who are "like" us are the same thing. we fear those outside of "Us" and become defensively ready to pounce. so we get hatred of immigrants and a desire for weapons and borders to protect Us.

I thought multicultural Aus could handle this better. its such a pity some pollies simply had to use that primal fear for something as pathetic as votes.

but its a miserable subject on which I've been dwelling for most of my years.

what I love about HC is we meet some incredible people. the diversity of backgrounds and opinions, knowledge and pretences at knowledge has really broadened my views; helped with balance as you say. but its difficult to maintain when the seas are high and the sailors cry to the wind.....

namaste dear Tau

keep smiling, as the UK Conservatives say "things can only get better....."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.