OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Will Anglo Gold Sign a J.V., page-119

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Well said Dean Jarvis. What I like is that even with all the downrampers and bitter and twisted old posters this stock is trading just fine at 0.4-0.5 on good vol.

Alex M and Adrian B are pros. They won't promote this one till they are set themselves and I guess that's coming with the $5m raise. Just hope I get stock at the same price.

The more I read and learn about OGX this is a story of 1) 3 management teams in past that made their own different mistakes - the 4th team will learn to not to do same 2) a severe lack of capital to invest in equipment cos they bought an expensive mill that underperformed and 3) a horrible horrible gold loan from Cardesian. With 9 months freeze on payments to Cardesian it means they can now have a proper swing to hit those milestones. Ask yourself why did Pinto and Grey take on that task last year and incentivize themeselves purely on production and next to no salary. They clearly believed.

Might explain why the old management were happy to take stock at 0.7 cents than ask for cash. Mr Pinto could have asked for his $400k back and bought stock at 0.4. He seems happy To let the new Management open their shoulders and take shares instead. Crazy? Or smart in the long run. Time will tell. But he must like Adrian and Alex to do that. It's why I sold my entire holding in Galena to get ready.

Good night OGX'ers. This is sure a fascinating time to be boarding this wild journey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.