OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

G'Day Q - J.V.-with Anglo 7Mil spend it would be approx two...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    G'Day Q - J.V.-with Anglo 7Mil spend it would be approx two years of healthy exploration budget, clearly their are extremely advanced 
    exploration targets with very high discovery potential, if its spent in one year then the exploration advancement would have been increased due to results being outstanding & thus justified .

Anything of considerable promises will advance Orinoco's share price prior to any further exploration contributions being required
    by OGX -any significant discovery will attract attention of bigger players wishing to take a stake giving OGX negotiation options.
    Clearly CRH are keen to see advancement -the Gold Royalty agreement is telling .
    As for the order its Ann whats first ? 
    I have little doubt myself that a CR will be taken up-exploration discovery within OGX's tenure is just to big to ignore, 
    any J.V. -agreement with Cascavel given Anglo would have to stump up cash for a 50 % stake will in turn help secure  
    Cascavel by providing capital needed -would like to see a flotation cell incorporated into the gravity circuit & the useless 
    sluices discarded, this would certainly increase recovery -i'm sure a plan has already been worked out taking into account  R.R.
    recommendations.   
    Your either in or out-each to their own, we will all know soon enough.
    imo-gltah
    salt
    Last edited by Saltiga62: 06/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.