OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

I have friends that visited Cascavel mine a long time ago and...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I have friends that visited Cascavel mine a long time ago and the bottom of the mine has a serious issue with water, think about all the dry levels existing at the top and not being successfully mined in a shallow deposit, how do we expect them to perform better with all the water on the bottom levels?
    Have you gentleman ever considered the rate of sinking of their inclined shaft? Without an inclined shaft, there are no new areas to be mined, therefore no ore. To have decent rates of sinking for their inclined shaft a robust pumping system perhaps would be required......look the problems with Cascavel production are way to complex to be addressed in a Mine with an average grade of 2g/t according to Q4 2018. To be able to produce 1000 Oz in this quarter OGX will require to produce more than the double 450 Oz of their best quarter so far, how realistic is that for a company that has no cash for improvements? Not trying to be negative, just showing the reality. Unless a miracle happens, what I hope it does for the sake of the investors that lost their money, I would not expect any recovery for Cascavel mine, the tenements still have a chance but not without a massive share dilution ahead.
    It worth to mention again, IMO those who think that ANGLO is on this JV because of Cascavel, you are very wrong, they are after the tenements and their agreement exclude Cascavel mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.