OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

No worries Chayanne. All any of us want is to be told the truth,...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    ... I definitely hope your are both 100% correct.

While we plan on ending the nightmare ...lets dream about getting the SP back to 8c and we can all have a good Christmas.

No worries Chayanne. All any of us want is to be told the truth, and when we believe we are being lied to or manipulated, the result will be apoplexy.

If you knew what I know you would be gob-smacked (and I only know some of it). There is a group of us behind the scenes pushing to try to make sure that nothing is swept under the carpet, and we also want the executive and board and on-site management to consist not only consist of those appointed by the three amigos: Cartesian (look-out for themselves), Magna (salt of the earth) and Empire (great at glowing research notes at opportune times).

Why is it not appropriate to have some external oversight for the foxes feasting in the chook house?

Other questions remain and they need to be answered because it is the RIGHT THING TO DO! Especially when some people have lost their homes, their families and their health.

The question of gold theft and therefore criminality has never been fully answered: "Orinoco had previously removed some mining staff for suspected opportunistic theft of ore on a small scale" (ASX:OGX Ann: 9th December 2016).

...and from the 2nd quarter Activities report: "Various low-cost modifications have been made to the Gekko gravity plant including the removal of six gold traps." I was told onsite by management eight months ago that some of these traps were deliberate for the purpose of gold theft. Security could only be described as "open slather" and we need to get answers. What about the 100-110 Ounces in two days (along with the other bulk sample reports and exploration targets & resource estimates)? -these questions are not going away anytime soon either.

There will be no sweeping under the carpet. What has been going on? Where did the 27 Million dollars go ...and out main machines were $20,000 museum pieces? Why was the machinery perpetually broken down and repairs avoided? Why did the explosive license lapse?, Why did we run out of diesel? WHY WAS THERE NEVER ANY MONEY FOR MACHINERY?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1472/1472783-ba1594c01666871b2f1c74c207f2f1cc.jpg
    Gold caught in an apaprent deliberate gold trap -photo from ASX:OGX 2nd Quarter Activities Report

If anyone wants to look for victims, look at the longstanding and loyal shareholders of OGX. They are the broken, battered and bankrupt group hitchhiking towards the next GM.

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.