OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

The second target on Anglo's list is Corral de Pedra, Cascavel,...

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    The second target on Anglo's list is Corral de Pedra, Cascavel, they compare Cascavel to Sertao.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1782/1782502-7599add6a6f6991232a6e705e377c7a0.jpg

Cascavel has been challenging to say the least, on reflection they probably should have held back until cyanide was available regardless of the test work done by Gekko IMO. The geological team back in Mark P days where very competent IMO, so they would have had a very good idea of what was going into the plant. After the first production run, the gold recovered was not even close to what they expected. Mark P said at the time they should have waited for the lab to be set up to keep a close eye on the plant losses. But the pressure was on to start production to satisfy the gold stream arrangement, so the lab had to wait and they paid the price IMO. Mark P said from the panel sampling done they believed the head grade to have been around 7 grams a ton, a long way from the 1 to 2 grams realised. This is what Anglo think should be done at Cascavel exploration wise.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1782/1782493-555b6e70ba3f062910c90dfa5da6d68d.jpg
    So while Cascavel has yet to turn a profit, I still believe that the gold is there in commercial quantity and grade IMO. IMO it will turn a profit in the near future with the set up we have, but there needs to be some more work done on mine planing and upgrading of the mining and processing equipment to see any significant increase. IMO the mine will be running with limited production at the moment, some more funds would be required to get more underground equipment running to feed the mill and start covering costs. All my opinion, not a recommendation in any way shape or form, contact the company for any information as stated in the last update..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.