OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

G'Day Q-OK in response .You keep saying a JV a no brainer -...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    G'Day Q-OK in response .
    You keep saying a JV a no brainer - nothing is ever certain .
    Yes thats just my opinion only that''s all it is, every one has one, my reasoning is within OGX's tenure -spectacular prospects -Gold Silver Copper Cobalt Tungsten & over a huge areas multiple faults lots of mineralisation out cropping at surface, did you dial in on the quite remarkable Quotation from the  Asx Ann i made reference to in the first post on this thread -Here it is again
    Quote: "Geometry and timing "of the ""faults" within the structural history" at ""Sertao'''is ''identical to the
    ''faults at Cascavel''- ''that host the gold mineralisation.

This is a big statement imo
    given what was pulled from the TRY pits at 25 Grams Per Tonne Recovered Gold Orebodies were 65m and 25m wide respectively and were intensely mineralised and structurally controlled along the shallow sections previously mined by Troy. 
    Vein & Widths & Thickness
    considerations as the priority comparison TRY vs Cascavel both mineralsiation trends also seem to be continuous Cascavel is & it would seem that Sertao could it run 1.600 mts to the North Western Boundary as indicated.

One of the biggest issues with Cascavel has been dilution -For Sure & is why this statement is particularly pleasing to hear confirmed ,
    though when one also takes into account the Silver intersection close by at cascavel  being Hole CDP_021: 17.6mts @ 1,292 g/t Ag & 11m @ 0.25% Cu, 16.41m from- 101mts depth -(Remember Cascavel level 7 would be at about 100 mts depth) Combined to be honest i start to feel a little warm & fuzzy-just thinking about it but thats just me i love exploration prospects & deposits with this kind of potential -must be mad ay !

You don't have dilution issues when your run into 17.5 mts -a wall of silver equivalent gold grams per at 85 -01 ratio silver Gold .
    These are very good indications that Cascavel has choices & that dilution may fade away as Cascavel descends deeper when considerations regarding Sertao mineralsation are made -these are just some of the reasoning- i feel Anglo see the will Signing of a J.V. as a No Brainer IMO .

Hence-  J.V's. clearly  become a symbiotic relation ship Anglo & OGX
    It is OGX's tenure after all &-Anglo has a very good opportunity to secure the tenure under the J.V.'s & get on with it .
    CRH has security over it won't matter shortly imo as CRH  very likely just want there investment back ( especially given the terms & return on investment is astounding -is what it is) & WILL also it seems now likely to also have secured a continuous Gold Royalty bonus of 1.2 % ,
    ( if they did want the key's they would CLEARLY have NOT JUST RELAXED THE LOAN REPAYMENT TERMS- so its a vote of confidence on what it see's as the probable outcome  ) so its in Anglo's & OGX's mutual interests to ensure Cascavel is at least becomes profitable ASAP while pursuing exploration activities & likely rapid development of Sertao.
    I'mean seriously look what surrounds the Cascavel's mining lease 1,600mts along strike or within a 1.5-2 km radius .

Orinoco Gold Limited (OGX or Company) is pleased to announce that a total of 54 rock chip samples at Tinteiro have shown high grade cobalt mineralisation up to 1.75% cobalt, 0.5% nickel and 0.6% copper from Independent laboratory, ALS. 
    The three best assays of
    1.54%, 1.65% and 1.75% cobalt were found 1.2km due south of our Cascavel mine in Area 3 known as Central Tinteiro. 

The Tinteiro system was discovered by Orinoco during a successful gold drilling campaign at Cascavel earlier in the year (Hole CdP021: 17.56m @ 1,292.4g/t Ag, 11m @ 0.25% Cu, 16.41m @ 1,400g/t tungsten from 101m depth).
    So thats 
    Gold 
    Silver Lode at 100 mts depth at Cascavel
    Tungsten 
    Cobalt all over the place 
    Copper 
    IOCG entitlement potential-Quote Previously reported results show that polymetallic mineralisation is distributed over at least the area covered by current drilling (1,600m along strike x 500m down dip) in the Cascavel area.

So Q guess i see it differently to you but i'm seeing the potential of Cascavel  & the immediate surrounding close proximity area in addition to wider exploration potential Sertao & so on don't care to mention the others -simply mind blowing .

Just a pure coincidence that while the share price is at an all time low & every one has their hand extended for what is rumoured as a 1 for one Capital Raising Rights Issue-incidentally i'm sure you've worked it through Q .
    Calc's-Current Registry  -1,422,003,620 shares issued at one for one x 0.004 cents is $5,688,014-yep thats 5 Mil all right at a coincidental 5 Mil so did there really need to be a one for one CR R.I or was that the max cream that could be squeezed out of the cow given it works out perfectly 100% at a one for one issue not saying the 5 Mils not needed mind you just mentioning and just to share the cake around CRH gets a 1.2 % Gold Royalty from future Gold production .
    Seems that every one is about getting their big slice of the pie under the pretense of the whole thing doomed to me.
    Just by take on things others will see it differently 
    Time will tell. 

Imo gltah
    salt

Last edited by Saltiga62: 07/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.