OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Held up at close Salt, ~5020 Real, we just need some of it to...

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Held up at close Salt, ~5020 Real, we just need some of it to sell.The Australian economy is in for some troubled waters by the sound of things, housing prices falling in our two biggest markets, low to no growth in the past few quarters and growth in China slowing down, as it had to. Add the very likely change of government next election and I see the AUD falling below 70 US cents for the first time in a decade, apart for a short drop below in December 2015, by the years end. This all bodes well for gold company's in Australia IMO. Like most of us here I have taken a bath on OGX, I would have been better off burning my money, at least I would have warm hands. But by some miracle the company is still alive and looking like rising from the ashes yet again. Someone must think the gold is there, Anglo for one. Anglo expect to spend 130 to 140 million on exploration and study costs in 2019, so the money they look like spending on the JV, should it go ahead, is a sizeable amount of there budget, they will be expecting results. As yet, as far as I can see, we do not even rate a mention on Anglo's web site, that could change in the near future bring Anglo investors with it IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.