OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Will Anglo sign a JV? We are always back to this stale and...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Will Anglo sign a JV?

We are always back to this stale and confusing question. How come nobody knows for sure is OGX have or have not got a binding JV already. Read my thoughts here.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...4611485/page-48?post_id=37223373#.XINQlBo_WhA

This company has been expert in making their position with respect to Anglo extremely opaque from the very start when they first came on the scene and they announced them as JV partners.

And now we have the same ramper back that ramped the stock all the way down from 13 cents.

Here is one of my original posts from March 2018 when the stock price was at 12cents discussing the question of the JV and the back pedalling the company did with respect to the nature of its agreements with Anglo.

I warned that "going it alone" was not the best outcome.

"Going it alone is not the best outcome for this story, and back pedalling on the strength of the agreement with AngloGold doesn’t personally give me confidence. Very poor from from this company. I was expecting an Anglo spend on these projects not self funding."

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...4061161/page-95?post_id=31568293#.XINS_Ro_WhA

Read that entire thread people. Saltiga62 and pretty much everyone else was cheering on the strategy of going it alone and suggesting how smart OGX managment were for outmanoeuvring Anglo in negotiations.

Now look at his position with respect to an Anglo JV, he wants it, of course he wants it, its OGX's only chance of rising from the ashes.

I was actually right suggesting Anglo's participation would have been the best thing for the compamy. OGX are still playing this Anglo card, now you see them, now you don't, to stay afloat. For shareholder's sakes you better "see" them this time around or its going to be a much uglier picture than it already is.

Also following the "research"/opinions of the same few bulls who read the story totally wrong last time around is also a pretty dumb move IMO. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.