OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

eshmun- My personal position has always been- that i am...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    eshmun- My personal position has always been- that i am primarily here for what i believe is substantial potential within OGX's tenure, that has not changed, sure it was hoped that OGX could self fund -clearly in that regard you where right.
    You had an opinion on the J.V. clearly it was in limbo as i stated ATT clearly it had hit an impass -the reasoning negotiations stalled who knows,
    not me-its now on the table again so there we go .
    New mgt appears very motivated -reinvigorated, the Political landscape has changed the Brazilian, POG breaking through all time high last night , Sertao has had more exploration with encouraging results whom knows exactly what the trigger point is or was for negotiations to recommence .
    Excuse me for not cutting my wrists if i feel reinvigorated myself at the potential should J.V.'s occur .
    I have backed my position nothing is certain, i research & post what i find, take it or leave it-simple, ive never really understood how some one who gives up there time to research gets so much flack, if im interested in a stock & who ever has done substantial research providing links etc, well from my perspective good makes it easy-still have to add verify & substantiate all information wherever its sourced from.

My position is from my perspective same as my sentiment, i never care if some one else has a different sentiment as thats there right',
    do as you please i don't care -this stock will be moved if when milestone's are achieved.
    I have purchased more stock as said i have backed my position if thats not your''view or position fine í don't care whatsoever .
    salt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.